Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 jennifer lopez
(Reuters) - Jennifer Lopez was named People Magazine's most beautiful woman in the world on Wednesday, capping a career comeback fueled by her new job on top-rated TV show "American Idol".
The 41-year-old New York City-born singer and actress joined former winners Halle Berry, Jennifer Garner and Beyonce Knowles to top People's annual list of the world's most beautiful people.
"It's so crazy. Rarely am I left speechless, but I feel honored," Lopez told People of their accolade. "I feel not worthy, you know? I feel happy and proud. Proud that I'm not 25!."
The "Wedding Planner" actress, who is married to singer Marc Anthony and took time off to have twins in 2008, has enjoyed a revival in popularity since becoming a judge this year on talent show "American Idol".
Her new single, the dance pop hit, "On The Floor," has been topping charts around the world, giving Lopez her first Top 10 Billboard single since "All I Have" in 2003.
Lopez, who was dropped by her record label in 2010 after disappointing sales, releases her first new studio album in four years in May, called "Love?".
Lopez told People she felt better now than she did in her 20s. "In my 20s, I just wasn't there in my mind and my soul and my spirit. It's just great to be in the position I'm in now and be able to share that with the world."
Known for her flawless skin and curvy figure, she attributed looking good to her personal life. "I think it's because I have a lot of love in my life. I feel lucky to be an attractive person, but I've always felt that real beauty always comes from your heart."
Since signing up last year for "American Idol", -- the most-watched TV show in the United States -- Lopez has been named the celebrity face of products ranging from beauty firm L'Oreal, to Venus razors and the Gucci children's clothes collection
"jennifer lopez" was Posted On: Saturday, August 20, 2011 @1:35 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ